American history was marked by another round of record-breaking wildfires and unrestricted destruction last year.
Most of the $70+ billion in damages are related to the damages in California alone. By June 21st, close to 29,000 wildfires had already ignited across the US, roughly 4,000 more than average years according to the National Interagency Fire Center. As of October 1st, wildfires have been responsible for destroying over 5,000 structures. These facts alone have proven a troubling new trend that has emerged, fires are getting harder to fight.
The Heat & Fire Expo has become an international, industry-defining hub for collaboration, innovation, and expansion to help mitigate losses from or prevent the occurrence of damages caused by drought, heat, and wildfires.
Over 2 days, thousands of leading industry experts, business owners, and government service agencies will flock to the Anaheim Convention Center in California. With visitors sourced from across the world & exhibitors representing the best products, ideas, and solutions to offer, our visitors are ready to invest in the cutting edge of disaster management.
As an exhibitor, your company or agency will gain exposure in front of a mass of fire-related buyers, all looking for their next big investment. There couldn’t be a better opportunity to promote the products or services that you offer. Better yet, you can close a deal right on the spot, be sure to generate new and repeat business, and build exceptionally profitable relationships.
As one of the few global shows focusing on such a wide range of sectors within the industry, if you have any professional involvement in fire detection, mitigation, prevention, damage control, management, insurance, and disaster relief, you simply cannot afford to miss out!
To talk to us in person or on the phone about exhibiting please contact Chris Tucker on +1 914 217 1777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Exhibitors enjoy access to benefits including:
- Your company information will be listed on the website, including your very own microsite with a 500-word company profile, logo, product image, website URL, social media handles, contact details, or even a video.
- Listing in both the digital & printed showguides, which are circulated to our database as well as those of our partners.
- Personalized exhibitor promotion banners
- Social media support, including welcome a tweet and consistent interaction with your channels
- Pre-written promotional show copy to invite potential prospects and current clients
- Personalized VIP digital invite
- Relevant blogs published on our website, through our social channels, and in our digital newsletter
- Press area for promotion of competitions, show offers, and press releases
- Collaborative opportunities for joint ventures at the show